GUARDIAN FOUNDATION REPAIR OFFERS PUSH PIN PIER SYSTEM SERVICES IN KNOXVILLE, JOHNSON CITY, & SURROUNDING TN AREAS
The process Guardian Foundation Repairs uses for the Push Pin Pier System is to:
- Expose the footer allowing 2’ from bottom of footer to bottom of hole.
- Place a 6” diameter, 12” in length concrete cylinder in the hole with a powered ram on top and a titanium plate bracing footer.
- Next we drive the cylinder into the soil.
- We feed #4 rebar through a 1/2” hole and drive the next cylinder into place.
- We continue this process until enough pressure is built up to stabilize and/or lift foundation wall.
- Fixing an 8”x8”x16” 9000 psi cap block to pier, we can then make adjustments using a 20 ton bottle jack.
- Next we shim cylinders from the cap block to the footer and back fill the hole, tamping the dirt for greater compaction.